Wednesday 16 April 2014

The Amazing Super Hero

I am an amazing super hero. I have a shiny blue suit and cape. I can look down to the bottom of the world. I can do a side kick. I throw T.N.T so I can blow up buildings. I have a rocket launcher. I shoot lazers out of my eyes. I have an invisible cape. I have light sabers. I have the force! 
By Barnaby

I am called Side Kick. I can fly in the sky and I have rocket boosters to fly. I can see kids 100 miles away. I can run faster then a cheetah. I can walk on water. If you get all the food you hate I will come and eat it all because I like every food in the world. If robbers steal you I will come and sort those robbers out and put them in jail. I can blow up the whole world by myself. I love being a super hero. It is awesome.
By Theo

My name is Super Poppy. I can change different costumes. My hair can change different colours. It is yellow and can sparkle like the sun. I can see 100,000 miles away. If someone is in trouble I will come zooming past and rescue them. If you go to Grandma's house and you don't like any food like broccolli, and she piles it on your plate, I will eat it all up for you. I have super powers! I look like a super hero with a colourful suit. I might be sitting next to you! 
By Poppy

I am a super hero.I have super powers. I can blow a bubble to get the bullies. I can fly. I can fly high on to a tree. I have boxing gloves. I have x-ray eyes and I can see far away.
By Patrick

My name is Ruby Rush. I can change different colours because I eat food. I can swim in the swaying colourful sea that shines in the sun. I can become invisible when someone needs help and if they are in trouble.
By Melissa

I am super girl. I have special powers that can see children from a 1,000,000 miles away. My super bun has a spy camera in it that can see children who need help. My super eyes can shoot terrible lasers. I can be invisible. I use water powers to kill sharks. I can fly in the sunny blue sky like a rocket zooming like fire.
By Annabel

1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 10 it sounds like so much fun and sounds so busy being a super hero! No wonder super heros love eating all their vegetables, they must need a lot of energy to do all the things they have to do each day. I would love to be a super hero for a day to do some of those things you all wrote about. From Patricks Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete