Monday 26 August 2013

Pet of the Day.

Last week for reading we checked out this website -    http://petoftheday.com/archive/                           
to see what the pet of the day was.

For writing we decided to write about our pets so we could have our own 'Room 10 Pet of the Day'.

Here's the first Room 10 pet of the day:





Custom Glitter Text
Name: Buster                                             Age: 11 years old
Gender:Male                                              Kind:Cat
My cat’s name is Buster and my cat likes chasing stuff like ribbons and string. He is the opposite to other cats because he plays with dogs. I like him. My cat likes to climb my mum’s bedside cabinet and then he jumps down off it. Buster is big boned and he is 10kgs. Buster is nice to cuddle and he is fluffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment