Saturday 3 August 2013

Room 10's measurements

This week we learnt to measure with pink rods. I measured my foot and my hands too. I also measured  my body, it was so long. It was 41 pink rods long . It was funny today our buddies came to help measure us too.
By Caitlin


This week we have been learning how to measure with rods. Today my buddy measured my body using centimetres. I was 123cm tall. I was so impressed with myself. We made our own people that are as tall as me. We are going to put our people in a time capsule.
By Jak

This week we have been learning how to measure ourselves.  With our buddies we measured our wrist, thumb, head, foot and waist with string. It's fun. We took photos. I hope I get taller soon.
By Anastasia




This is the time capsule being made during Discovery. We are going to put our measurement people in the time capsule and we will take them out in December and see if our measurements have changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment