Thursday 6 February 2014

Discovery

We have Discovery time to have fun and try new things.  You get a chance to do something good and we work with other people 
by Caitlin and Maia.




This is our big ice tower that we made all by ourselves. We worked very hard and we can shoot hoops with it. The hoop was the box. We were proud of ourselves because it is the first time we made a tower bigger than ourselves. It was the best.

We tried to make it taller but it kept crashing down.

We even remembered to tidy up together!


I made a floating tower. It goes in the sea to say you are not allowed any further.

My camera can turn into a spy camera. Once you have done spying it automatically turns off.



I worked so hard on making my camera. I like taking photos of big towers.



I have made a track for my car.




This sail boat is in a race. It has a number one on it because it is in the lead.



This has all the food I need in it when I'm playing.



This painting is of me and my Mum. It is really cool.



We made a car track and a town.



We had fun playing together with the mobilo. We had a big battle and it was a really close call. It ended up being a tie.

1 comment: