Tuesday 18 February 2014

OUR NEW LEARNING CENTRE

When we went to see the new Learning Centre I saw a big truck and I saw a big crane.

Matthew




Yesterday we went to see our Learning Centre being built.  Room 10 and I saw a big crane carrying a steel beam.  We also saw a wood pile.  We saw big hills with diggers on them.  We saw and heard noisy machines.
Jaxson

Yesterday we went to our new Learning Centre.  I saw big machines, small machines, tall machines and a bull-dozer.  I saw men putting steel together like the bones of your skeleton.  The concrete is very dry and there is a hill to block the noise.
Izzy




In our new Learning Centre I saw a big crane it was like a dinosaur and I saw some diggers.  There were walls up and a big hill.  There were wood piles and trucks everywhere.  I am excited to move in.
Caitlin




















2 comments: