Thursday 8 May 2014

Meet Mr Waddles


Hi Room 10,
I would like you to meet Mr Waddles.
Mr Waddles is joining me on my trip. Here he is on our first stop in Hong Kong. Can you guess what sort of penguin he is? I bet Barnaby, Tainui, Izzy, Charlotte, Caitlin and Jaxson might know.

In Hong Kong we visited a huge Buddha and we had fun at Hong Kong Disneyland.
Mr Waddles really liked the food.
Now we are in England which is part of the United Kingdom(UK).
See if you can find Hong Kong and England on a map of the world.
It took 12 hours to fly to Hong Kong and then another 14 hours to fly to London. That would be like going to school in the morning and staying there all day and all night. Then the next day going home at morning tea!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mr Waddles. Mrs O'Callaghan, I miss you heaps! Is it a yellow eyed penguin or a hoiho? It looks like you are having a very good time on your trip. from Jaxson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaxson,you are right Mr Waddles is a hoiho. We are having fun but I do miss room 10 too! Your new inquiry on rubbish looks interesting. From Mrs O'C

    ReplyDelete