Sunday 17 August 2014

Taniwha Descriptions


My Taniwha is called Cutey because she is cute and she lives in a sparkle shiny house.  She has an orange mouth, her eyes are green.  She is really colourful and she has spirals on her tummy.  She can juggle and fly and swim and she is really, really, really brave.  She has a yellow face.  She can do ballet and is really good at maths.

Maia

My taniwha is Max.  See him, he is very cute.  But don’t get too close because he is shy.  He is adorable.  He is the kindest taniwha you have ever met.  Surprisingly Max isn’t very big, he’s about medium size.  He’s got a soft spine and koru shapes.   He likes to sleep a lot.  He’s not afraid to do anything, he can be weary.  He could scare you but he’s friendly as I mentioned before.  He sleeps in my house.  He has special powers, he can touch the mighty sun.  He can fly.  One last thing he is very cheeky.  That is Max!
Jaxson
My Taniwha’s name is Ella.  Ella lives in nature.  She can change colour.  She is invisible and brave when it’s dark.  Ella has sparkly, fiery eyes.  She can fly and has koru patterns.  Ella has a sharp colourful back.
Annabel

My taniwha’s name is Ruby.  She lives in a house next to my house.  She is shy to other people around her.  She likes to swim in the  shiny moana.  She is happy.  Every day at night she is scared and she has a soft toy.  She likes people.  She loves me as much as an elephant  and I love her too.
Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment