Thursday 28 August 2014

Taniwha


By Yoon Seong

My taniwha has lazer strikes.  He blows fire for fun. He lives in my shed.  He has razor sharp teeth.  He loves food.
Theo


My taniwha has razor sharp teeth.  They are white.  He is orange, red and green.  My taniwha is scary.  He eats a lot of fish.  He is a very good flyer and is faster than the wind.  My taniwha is a very good runner.

Will

My taniwha has sparkle razor teeth.  He can fly like a jet.  He is fast and fun.  He helps shop.  He’s brave.

Matthew

My taniwha’s name is Fredle.  He has a spikey tail and when he is in danger he spikes them.  He eats fire to punch fire balls.   Fred is funny to nice people and he gets angry when people are not nice.  He really loves it when nasty people are far away.
Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment