Sunday 17 August 2014

Taniwha descriptions




My taniwha’s name is Addison.  It has a big tail. It is very big.

Jordyn.

This is my taniwha.  He is colourful.  He can play minecraft.   It has red sharp teeth.  He has bony legs and tail.  It is shy and happy and it eats up rubbish.
Nathan

My taniwha has a love heart head and my taniwha has snowy white teeth.  My taniwha has pony two tails.  My taniwha likes playing in the snow.
Summer

My taniwha has lazer sharp teeth that are shinier than a crystal ball.  She likes to swim in the deep blue moana.  She has a very little tummy and face.  My taniwha name is Rosa.  I swim on her back everyday and we have fun together.  She has sparkly blue eyes that shine in the sun and also the moonlight.  I love my taniwha – she is great.
Melissa

My taniwha has sharp teeth to chomp.  My taniwha went swimming in the moana in the moonlight.
Addison

My taniwha’s name is Cutey.  He has razor sharp teeth like a shark.  He lives in a dark, scary forest.  He sleeps in a spooky cave.  His eyes are like blue spirals.  He is as colourful as a rainbow.  He has patterns on his body and he has checkers on his face.  He eats scrummy, yummy lollies.  His bed is made out of spiky, prickly flowers.  He is as big as a person on top of another person on top of another person on top of another person.  His nails can turn into security cameras.  His nose is as sparkly as a diamond with the shiniest glitter in the universe.  He is a famous as Taylor Swift.
Caitlin

My taniwha is called Voilet and it’s a girl.  She has very sharp spikey teeth.  When I have a picnic my taniwha comes up to me.  Sometimes she wants some food from the picnic and I say “ OK Violet only a little bite”.
Poppy

My taniwha has stripes on his tummy.  He can fly.  He has a spikey tail that whacks everybody.
Liam

My taniwha is scared and he runs away.  My taniwha roars.  His name is Fredo.  My taniwha’s tail is very long.  My taniwha’s big.  He has sharp teeth and he scares people away.  My taniwha is really fast.  He will bite you, except me.  My taniwha’s teeth are as sharp as scissors.  It lives in the water.
Patrick
My taniwha has a pony-tail like me.  He has  square teeth. 
Emma

My taniwha’s name is Jeffery and he lives in my garage.  Jeffery is big and strong.  Jeffery has bright and beautiful colours.  Jeffery has koru shapes.  He has lazer eyes.  He changes colours.  He’s cute like a kitten.  He has a crown.  Jeffery can really quietly sneak.  Jeffery has a tail like a lizard.  Jeffery can fly like a bird. 
Tainui

My Taniwha’s name is Fredell.  He shoots fireballs out of its mouth.  He changes colours.  He has a scaly long tail.  He has a bony tummy.  He has sharp, white, sparkly teeth.  It has glowing red eyes.  My taniwha is invisible.  It has koru patterns on his back.  My taniwha lives in minecraft.  He has an army of wither skeletons.  It eats dirty rubbish.  My taniwha is very fat.  It wakes up at night.  It throws TNT at people.
Barnaby

My taniwha is shy because whenever anyone comes close he quickly camoflages.  He needs to know you before you can touch him.  My taniwha can be really kind, he helps you do your jobs. He LOVES pats.  If you pat him for ages he falls fast asleep.  My taniwha is very scaly like a crocodile.  He is very colourful like a rainbow.  My taniwha loves playing in the white snow.

Charlotte

My taniwha’s name is Violet.  She looks like everything around her.  Her teeth are as sharp as a sword.  Every night her teeth clash and clang like 100,000 drums.  She has 10,000 teeth.  Every day I go on Voilet on the crystal clear moana to give her exercise.  She loves to get birthday presents.  She can be invisible.  When she is invisible you can’t touch her.
Izzy

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading all your Taniwha stories Room 10. I like the names you have given your Taniwha's and all the descriptive words in your stories. Nice job. From Patrick's Mum Helen

    ReplyDelete